What a treat! One of our favourite brands, Rosebud CBD, is serving up some delicious infused recipes to keep you refreshed and balanced. This wholesome blueberry peanut butter smoothie is packed with freshness, nutrients and antioxidants; the perfect pick-me-up on a hot summer day.
What's more, it's incredibly easy to make. Let's jump right in!
- ½ cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk (we like almond!)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter, or a natural nut butter of your choice
- 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder
- .25 ML Rosebud CBD 1000 mg (~17 mg serving of CBD)
- (optional) a few ice cubes
Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Swirl in some additional peanut butter before serving if you’d like, and top with a few frozen blueberries for garnish.
Looking to customize your smoothie? Here are some recommendations!
- Get your greens by adding in a handful of frozen spinach before blending.
- If you like it tart, squeeze some fresh lemon or lime juice into the mix before blending.
- Add superfoods, like a tablespoon of chia seeds or reishi mushroom powder.
- Make this wholesome blueberry peanut butter smoothie extra creamy by adding in chunks of frozen or fresh avocado.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of CBD to your liking. Here’s a helpful guide on dosing!
Photos and recipe courtesy of Rosebud CBD.