JOB OPENING: Part-time social media manager
Allume is currently expanding! We're looking for a specialist to help manage our Instagram and Pinterest accounts, and create thoughtful content. Intrigued? Here are the details!
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or a certificate in any related field, such as digital marketing.
- 3+ years of social media experience in the cannabis space.
- Very strong writing skills.
- Proficient in effective sales-driven content.
- Must be very well-versed in cannabis culture, Allume's brand ID, ethos and community.
- Knowledge of how to tackle shadowbanning and other restrictions cannabis brands face.
- Able to work remotely.
- Collaborate closely with the founder to plan out content around product drops, initiatives, etc.
- Schedule posts, reels and stories in Onlypult.
- Light engagement to build visibility, community.
- Basic monthly reports to track engagement and growth.
- Workload: 8-10 hours per month.
Submit your CV, client list and work samples (portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to connecting!