Higher Etiquette by Lizzie Post
$ 21.00 CAD
Lizzie Post - great-great granddaughter of Emily Post - explores and celebrates the world of legalized weed. Combining cannabis culture with the Emily Post Institute's tried-and-true principles, this book covers the social issues surrounding pot today, such as:
* How to bring it to a dinner party or give it as a gift;
* How to respectfully use it as a guest;
* Why different strains affect you in different ways;
* How to be behave at a dispensary;
* How to tackle pot faux pas such as "canoed" joints and "lawn-mowed" bowls.
This handy guide also provides a crash course on the diverse array of cannabis products and consumption methods, showcasing the many convenient and accessible options available.